Friday, August 16, 2013

Paperback 684: Hired Nympho / Big Bob Tralins (Novel Book 5077)

Paperback 684: Novel Book 5077 (PBO, 1962)

Title: Hired Nympho
Author: Big Bob Tralins (best, author, name, ever)
Cover artist: photo cover + beta version of PhotoShop?

Yours for: Not for Sale [part of the Doug Peterson Collection]

NB5077

Best things about this cover:

  • Can't get past the hair. Just can't. Hideous.
  • I do like the fact that I have, multiple times, misread Big Bob Tralins' other titles, e.g. "Seduction Salmon," "Passion Position," etc
  • Big. Bob. Tralins. That was someone's name.
  • Arrow, haha. "Read this next," says the redundant arrow.


NB5077bc

Best things about this back cover:

  • Simple and to the point. Elegant. Being honest when I say this is one of my very favorite back covers. Of all time.


Page 123~

I grinned. They were both compacts, the low-slung, economy size, one blonde, the other redhead. Miniature five-footers, but stacked!

I can really picture these women. Sadly, what I'm picturing looks like a cross between a car and a sub sandwich.

~RP

[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]

2 comments:

Tulse said...

Rex, do any of the other authors in your collection have a descriptive adjective in their names?

Marla said...

That is a super ugly cover. It took me forever to realize I was looking at underboob and midriff.